It’s been just over a year since I started Lensburn and a lot has happened. When I started, every picture had been taken from spectator areas – this year I purchased public liability insurance that enabled me to get out on track. I’ve been to quite a few events this year too:
- Castle Combe Spring Action Day
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Drift Outlaws rounds 2 and 3
- Drift Matsuri Anglesey
- Vintage Hotrod Association race day at Pendine sands
- and a number of other drift practise days and events.
Now that things are quietening down for the Winter I’ll start writing some articles on events and updating the galleries. I also have a few projects in mind…